Welcome to the Rarities and Collectables Section. Here you will find some old and some new favorites. Many of these discs will be new and unthrown. Some of these discs are pre-owned or discs that may have storage wear. These may have been bought second hand, traded in, or old throwers from our team.
Condition is rated using the scale below. The disc may vary slightly from condition listing.
- 10 - Disc is brand new. Does not appear to have any storage wear
- 9 - Disc may be new or lightly thrown and features some slight wear
- 8 - Disc appears thrown but is in good condition. Light signs of use or other imperfections.
- 7 - Most common rating. Disc has been thrown and has standard wear, including scuffs, minor rash, or stamp wear.
- 6 - Disc is a little more worn than usual. May feature more rash on rim, slight warping, or be scuffed a lot.
- 5 - Disc is starting to show significant wear. May feature some bigger rash or gashes on rim.
- 4- Disc is in rough shape. Common rating with baseline discs that have a lot of rim wear.
- 3 or less - Disc is probably baseline and in rough shape. Disc will be very beat in, but could be good for a newer player or good for a backup for water holes.